Bondeye Optical Ltd is an award winning family run company based on the outskirts of Warwick. Stocking over 3000 products and highly regarded as a genuine one stop shop, we have been supporting thousands of opticians with essential supplies for almost two decades.
Annual Salary: £24,000 per annum basic + bonus structure - OTE £32,000
Contract Type : Permanent
Working Hours: 9 - 5.30pm Monday-Friday You will be required to attend occasional trade shows & store visits
37.5 hours per week - 20 days annual leave increasing to 23 days with service
Location: Head Office, Hatton,Warwick CV35 7LS
Knowledge of the Optical industry is a significant advantage but not essential if you have sales or account manager experience. The role could be suited to someone already working in the optical industry and is eager to move into to a progressive sales/customer service based role.
Sales executive overview
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for managing and developing customer accounts by establishing strong relationships. A key part of your role will be speaking to a database of existing customers and recommending our products and services whilst actively searching for new business opportunities. Some cold calling will feature as part of the role.
- Manage & develop an assigned database of customers
- Target inactive accounts and drive business forward
- Being able to demonstrate the product characteristics & benefits
- Suggestive sell and offer product recommendations
- Meet monthly KPI targets and company objectives
- Attend site visits, exhibitions, conferences and events nationally
- Deal with inbound calls in addition to your buddy calls to existing customers
- Establish strong relationships and build rapport
- Complete administrative tasks and keep database updated at all times
Skills and Experience Required:
- Sales/telesales/business development experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in achieving KPI's would be a significant advantage
- Professional & confident phone manner
- Proactive, enthusiastic and must be able to show initiative
- Being capable of gaining product knowledge quickly
- The ability to handle all levels of customer types up to Director level
- Be dependable, reliable and team spirited
The role would best suit someone who is passionate, ambitious, outgoing, confident and keen to be part of a fast growing business.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
- Making outbound calls to customers: 1 year (Required)
- Working in a sales environment: 3 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)